There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Covid19"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Early hydroxychloroquine is associated with an increase of survival in COVID-19 patients: an observational study.
- Early treatment with hydroxychloroquine: a country-randomized controlled trial
- Effect of Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine, and Azithromycin on the Corrected QT Interval in Patients With SARS-CoV-2 Infection
- Effect of High vs Low Doses of Chloroquine Diphosphate as Adjunctive Therapy for Patients Hospitalized With Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Infection
- Efficacy of hydroxychloroquine in patients with COVID-19: results of a randomized clinical trial
- Empirical treatment with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin for suspected cases of COVID-19 followed-up by telemedicine
- Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an open-label non-randomized clinical trial
- Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis
- Hydroxychloroquine, a less toxic derivative of chloroquine, is effective in inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro